13th Annual Training Day
Below are links to presentations made at the 2016 APMP-California Training Day event. All materials here are available to the public with permission from their authors. Users are advised that copyrights on these materials are applicable. These are reproduced by permission of the authors and are for educational, non-profit purposes only. Other reproduction is not authorized. Please contact the authors regarding use of these materials.
2016 13th Annual Training Day
- Competitive Intelligence For Fun and Profit: The Role of (In)Social Media – Randy Richter, Richter & Company
- Learning to Use the Tools of our Trade – Heather Kirkpatrick, Pride Industries
- Raising the White Flag and Not Getting Shot — How to Determine and Report on workload Capacity – Cynthia Mastro, VSP Vision Care
- Win Strategy: Actions We Take, Not Attributes We Have – Dick Eassom, CF.APMP, Fellow (aka Wordman), SM&A
- Winning as the Underdog – David Bol