Stepping Up Your Proposal Expertise
Below are links to presentations made at the 2013 APMP-California Training Day. All materials here are available to the public with permission from their authors. Users are advised that copyrights on these materials are applicable. These are reproduced by permission of the authors and are for educational, non-profit purposes only. Other reproduction is not authorized. Please contact the authors regarding use of these materials.
- Training Day 2013 Event Photos
- Training Day 2013 Writeup (pdf)
- Speaker 1: Gerald Gutierrez, Vice President of Proposal Leadership at SM&A: Leading vs. Managing a Proposal: How to Get the Best Performance from Your Proposal Team (pdf)
- Session 2: Ed Alexander, CPP APMP Fellow and Vice President of Training at Shipley Associates: Decision Gates and Reviews: Understanding the Key Milestones (pdf)
- Speaker 3: Mike Parkinson, CPP APMP Fellow and co-owner of the 24 Hour Company: Make Marketing Matter: BD Marketing Secrets Revealed (pdf)
- Consultant Panel: Mike Parkinson, Gerald Gutierrez, Mike Parkinson, and BJ Lownie as Moderator: Transcript of Consultant Panel: The Client-Consultant Relationship
- Proposal Metrics Dashboard (pdf) from Mark White of Proposal Geeks (A Microsoft Excel file that you can use to build your own dashboard is available at www.pgeeks.com. Enter APMP as the user and 2013 as the password).