APMP California Chapter Members
APMP California Chapter members are proposal management and/or development professionals, who live or work in the state of California, in the commercial, federal, municipal and academic areas or in any part of the proposal, bid, tender, business development and capture process.
To become an APMP California Chapter member, first become a member of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals. At US $150.00 annually, APMP membership is a cost-effective professional development tool. Click here to become a member.
For information on corporate memberships, learn more in the APMP Corporate Brochure (pdf)
Please contact Heather Kirkpatrick at if you have questions about APMP membership.
Join APMP California Chapter
- Join and develop a regional network of proposal professionals
- Attend the Annual Training Day and benefit from a day full of presentations and panels by leading proposal and capture experts, and an opportunity to network
- Attend and participate in quarterly APMP California Chapter meetings and attend webinars with featured speakers
APMP California Chapter membership is for bid, proposal, business development and capture professionals who are engaged in a wide range of roles, responsibilities and activities including:
- Bid and proposal management
- Business development and acquisition
- Program management
- Strategic planning
- Proposal consulting
- Proposal production
- Graphic design
The majority of APMP members come from these six areas:
- We also have members representing these disciplines:
- Municipal and state government
We invite you to join us and see how APMP can help you improve your win rate and proposal skills through the expert education, resources and networking.